We accept purchase orders from government organizations (such as schools) and other approved organizations.
Buy with confidence
- Lead Time
- Free Shipping Terms
- Care Instructions
- Return Policy
- Request a sample
- Volume Discounts
- This classroom seating rug is a KidCarpet.com exclusive design
- As a long term best seller, this seating rug covers the basics of classroom management.
- Each numbered square is approximately 2' x 2' providing optimal room for kids to sit. Based on feedback from teachers, we use darker colors on our seating rugs because lighter colors, such as yellow, show dirt very easily.
- Durable enough for the highest traffic areas
- Class 1 Fire Rated for commercial use
- Proudly made in our factory in the USA
- CRI Green Label Plus Certified
Kid Carpet Quality
This is similar to the carpet many people have in their home, yet strong enough for commercial use. It is durable, and very stain resistant. This rug is made of 100% nylon with serged edges for long wear. Serging is a sewing process that gives the carpet edges a nice finish and prevents them from fraying. Our mill maintains the most innovative and unique carpet printing machinery in the world. Compared to other educational suppliers where the product is printed with 256 dpi (dots per inch) technology, we manufacture and create our carpets at 625 dpi. What this means to you is a more crisp, detailed image with superior definition and clarity.
- Class 1 fire rating (meets government and school specifications for floor use)
- Mold and bacteria resistant
- Stain Resistant
Densitech construction for highest fiber density, with Nexatron Dye infusion process that ensures bright and lasting color.
100% Invista type 6.6. Continuous Filament Nylon
Computer Injection dyeing
Force 5, a permanent anti-microbial agent. This agent will guard against odor, mildew and mold.
Area rugs are 24 oz. per square yard. Wall to wall carpet is 32 oz. per square yard
Area rugs are 52 oz. per square yard
Lifetime Limited Wear Warranty
FLAMMIBILITY TEST RESULTS:
Meets or exceeds Class 1 rating
>.45 watts/cm sq; Class 1 (ASTM-E648)
<450 flaming and non-flaming; Pass (ASTM-E662)
Self Extinguishing (DOC-FF-1)
Lifetime Limited Wear Warranty: Rug will not lose more than 10% of its fiber due to abrasion or rug will be replaced. In the event that the same rug design is not available, another style may be chosen. Damage caused by pets, tears, cuts, crushing, burns and improper maintenance or cleaning methods are not manufacturing defects and are excluded.
Serging Warranty: The serging around KidCarpets is made from the strongest fiber on the market. Unfortunately, however, it can still be damaged. Damage can result from many things, such as: cutting it with a sharp edge during opening, some types of abrasive cleaning equipment, children picking at it, etc. Therefore, our warranty on the serging is as follows: Customer can ship the rug to us at their expense (usually about $20 to $70, depending on the size). We will then repair the serging for free. We will then ship the rug back to you for free. Care must be taken not to vacuum over the serging. If you prefer, it is suggested that repairs be made using a hot glue gun at the first sign of fraying. This will prevent the serging from fraying further. Please refer to the "What You Need to Know Before You Buy" page for more details about the serging warranty.
Specifications are subject to normal manufacturing tolerances, and may be changed as manufacturer warrants.
THIS PRODUCT WILL SHIP WITHIN 1 TO 15 BUSINESS DAYS. AVERAGE PRODUCTION TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 5 TO 10 DAYS.
You will be notified when your order ships via email.
Actual lead time is determined by many factors. Our mill may have run extra of a particular item, which means that there would be no waiting for production and your order would ship out very quickly. In most cases, production takes 10 business days. Less commonly, there could have been a production issue which would increase the lead time to the maximum 15 business days.
Due to unforeseen circumstances that might arise with the carriers, KidCarpet.com cannot guarantee delivery dates.
Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on all area rug orders being delivered within the contiguous USA.
Free Shipping Small Parcel: As long as we have a valid email address with your order, we will email you the tracking number when your order ships. Most of the time, our rugs will be delivered to a residence without requiring a signature. The rug will be wrapped in plastic to help keep it dry, but please consider whether there is a weather safe place for the driver to leave your rug if you will not be home to receive it. Carriers will require a signature if delivering to a business.
Free Shipping Truck Freight: Curbside Delivery - Rugs that are 9' x 12' and larger, as well as some bulk orders will be shipped via freight line. Truck freight is different than standard UPS or FedEx in that it is curbside delivery and you will be responsible for carrying the product from the curb into your house or school or wherever it's going, unless a loading dock is available. The most important thing to remember about truck freight is that you must inspect the package at the time of delivery. If the roll has any damage, or if there is any reason for you to be at all concerned about damage, please write "PRODUCT DAMAGED" clearly on the sheet that they ask you to sign. This simply insures that if there is any damage, it will be easier to take care of the problem.
Free shipping applies to the contiguous USA only. Unfortunately, we cannot ship orders for free to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories or anywhere outside the USA. However, we can provide a shipping quote if you are interested. This also applies to shipments going to Canada.
International customers with an order going overseas can independently hire a freight forwarder/broker to handle pick up, freight, import duties and taxes of your order. Rug weight and dimensions can be provided upon request for this purpose.
You can expect years of beauty and enjoyment from a KidCarpet.com rug when it is maintained properly.
When first unrolled, a new rug may have a wrinkle or a bulge to appear that prevents it from lying flat on the floor. This is common and is a result of being tightly rolled or folded during shipment. The wrinkle is easily removed if the proper method is used.
- Lay the rug as flat as possible.
- Use a broom handle or similar pole and, starting in the center using a sweeping motion, push one half of the wrinkle to the left.
- Then push the remaining half of the wrinkle to the right side of the rug. This will help the rug to relax and lay in the proper position.
- Vacuum regularly. Vacuuming cannot wear out your carpet, but soil and dirt can. Even if you use entry mats, dirt and grit can eventually become embedded in your carpet's pile. When that happens, your carpet will become discolored and matted. Up to 80% of the soil in carpet is of the dry particulate type that can be removed with a vacuum cleaner.
- DO NOT run vacuum directly over outer serged edge of carpet. This can create fraying and breakage.
- DO NOT shake or beat the rug since this treatment could damage it.
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge. Remove any grease spots with ordinary dry cleaning solvents. We recommend the use of Capture Cleaning Kits (or another dry clean kit) for spot cleaning your carpet/rug. If you would like to know more about Capture, or if you would like to find a local retailer of Capture, Click here to go to the Capture web site. For more information on spot cleaning specific stains, please visit: carpet-rug.org
- It is always best to test a cleaner on an inconspicuous spot on the carpet/rug before applying to the entire piece.
- Household cosmetics, medications and chemicals can stain or remove color from your carpet or rug. These household culprits are often the cause of "mystery stains" because they may not affect the carpet for several days or even weeks. The best prevention is to keep household chemicals away from your carpet.
- Professional or periodic cleanings using the power spray-extraction carpet cleaning method are recommended. You should have the smallest possible amount of cleaning chemical used when you hire a professional cleaner. Allow to dry flat on the floor.
Removing indentations caused by furniture
- Indentations or depressions in carpet and rugs are considered a normal occurrence and are not considered a manufacturing defect. The Carpet and Rug Institute, a non-profit trade association of the carpet and rug industry, recommends the following to restore the pile: Depressions - The weight of heavy pieces of furniture can put indentations in carpet. Use furniture glides or cups under the legs of heavy pieces, or move your furniture a few inches backward or sideways so that the weight is not concentrated in one place. If depressions do occur, spritz the indentations with water in a spray bottle. Hold a hair dryer, set on medium, a few inches above the indentation. As the spot is drying use your fingers to gently work the pile upright and in the opposite direction.
WARRANTY AND REPAIR ON PRINTED RUGS
ALL RUGS COME WITH A USEFUL LIFETIME LIMITED WEAR WARRANTY: KIDCARPET.COM WARRANTS THAT ITS RUGS WILL LOSE NO MORE THAN 10% OF THE YARN DURING THE USEFUL LIFE OF THE RUG COMMENCING AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. KIDCARPET.COM WARRANTS ABRASIVE WEAR ONLY. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER TEARS, BURNS, PULLS, CUTS, PILLING, MATTING, OR DAMAGE DUE TO IMPROPER USE OR IMPROPER CLEANING AGENTS OR METHODS, NOR DOES IT COVER RUGS ON STAIRS OR OUTSIDE AREAS. WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO IMPROPER MAINTENANCE OR NEGLECT.
WARRANTY ON SERGING (YARN AROUND THE EDGES)
90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY FOR MANUFACTURER DEFECTS WITH USEFUL LIFE RESERGE WARRANTY: KIDCARPET.COM CARPETS WARRANTS 100% OF THE COST TO RETURN, RESERGE AND RESHIP ITS RUGS FOR 90 DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF GOODS. AFTER 90 DAYS AND FOR THE USEFUL LIFE OF THE RUG, CUSTOMER PAYS FOR RETURN FREIGHT AND KIDCARPET.COM WILL RESERGE AND RETURN THE REPAIRED RUG FREE OF CHARGE. BECAUSE OF HEALTH CONCERNS, ALL RUGS RETURNED FOR REPAIR MUST BE PROFESSIONALLY STEAMED OR HOT WATER CLEANED AT CUSTOMER’S EXPENSE PRIOR TO RETURN; PROOF OF CLEANING MAY BE REQUIRED.
NOTE: IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THESE CARE AND CLEANING GUIDELINES
- DO NOT DRAG FURNITURE ACROSS THE SERGING, IT WILL CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE RUG
- DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO PULL THE SERGING
- PLEASE INSTRUCT THE CLEANING DEPARTMENT TO ROLL UP THE RUG AND SET ASIDE BEFORE CLEANING THE FLOOR; ANY HARD SURFACE CLEANING EQUIPMENT WILL CAUSE THE SERGING TO BECOME DAMAGED AND WILL VOID ALL WARRANTIES
EZ FIELD REPAIR: IF SERGE YARN IS COMPLETELY LOOSE OR EXPOSED, CUT THE YARN CLOSE TO THE RUG (ABOUT 1”), THEN WITH A GLUE GUN, APPLY A SMALL AMOUNT OF GLUE TO THE EXPOSED PIECE OF YARN. WET YOUR FINGER TIP AND GENTLY SMOOTH THE GLUE TO COVER THE CUT PIECE OF YARN.
Lifetime Limited Wear Warranty: Rug or carpet will not lose more than 10% of its fiber due to abrasion or it will be replaced. In the event that the same rug or carpet design is not available, another style may be chosen. Damage caused by pets, tears, cuts, crushing, burns and improper maintenance or cleaning methods are not manufacturing defects and are excluded.
Serging Warranty: The serging around KidCarpet.com area rugs is made from the strongest fiber on the market. Unfortunately, however, it can still be damaged. Damage can result from many things, such as: cutting it with a sharp edge during opening, some types of abrasive cleaning equipment, children picking at it, etc. Therefore, our warranty on the serging is as follows: Customer can ship the rug to us at their expense. We will then repair the serging for free and ship the rug back to you for free. Care must be taken not to vacuum over the serging. If you prefer, it is suggested that repairs be made using a hot glue gun at the first sign of fraying. This will prevent the serging from fraying further. Please refer to the "What You Need to Know Before You Buy" page for more details about the serging warranty.
Specifications are subject to normal manufacturing tolerances, and may be changed as manufacturer warrants.
If you have received the wrong item or can see that the rug has been damaged in transit, please REFUSE DELIVERY. If you sign for the order and it was damaged, you are releasing the carrier of any responsibility, which is a loss that we cannot fully refund.
If the carrier left a damaged rug or an incorrect item at your door, please contact us for a replacement or full refund. Please notify us immediately if there is an issue, however, we kindly request that we are notified of a problem no later than 5 business days after delivery.
If there is no damage or defect to the rug, we will still accept a return. Your order must be unused, uncut, uninstalled and unaltered in any way. Your order must be returned in new condition. Installation or use of your order will constitute your acceptance "as is". The rug will be inspected for signs of use/damage before a refund is granted.
The customer will be responsible for paying the return shipping. KidCarpet.com pays the outbound shipping, and we do NOT ask the customer to pay for that. That is a loss that we incur as a service to our customers.
The customer will be responsible for paying a 10% restocking fee.
The order must be returned within two weeks of delivery.
We can not take returns on "Second Quality" rugs.
We can not take returns on wall to wall carpet orders that do not have a manufacturer defect or damage issue.
We can not take returns on rugs that were made for you in a custom size, unless a defect is found.
Pads can only be returned if they are unopened and still in the original packaging (unless there is a manufacturing defect).
If you are interested in seeing a sample, please contact customer service at 727-474-3982 or toll free 888-308-4884. Samples are particularly recommended if you are basing your purchase decision on color, because all computer monitors display colors differently.
We no longer charge for samples. We simply ask that you send the samples back so that we can reuse them. That way, they will not be thrown into the garbage and end up in a landfill. It also allows us to manufacture less sample material, which allows us to reduce carbon emissions. We request a $10 deposit per sample. That deposit will never be charged to your credit card, as long as you return the samples.
Depending on what rug or carpet you are interested in, we may have actual samples of the design. However, for most of our printed line of rugs and carpet, we have one 12" x 18" sample that represents the entire line. In other words, this sample will be a representation of the colors, quality, texture, backing and weight, but not the actual printed design. This is what that sample will look like:
|Discounts for Large Orders|
|1-5 Rugs||6-10 Rugs||11-20 Rugs||21 or More|
- This discount only applies to rugs being shipped to the same destination
- The discount will automatically be applied to your order
- This discount does not apply to second quality rugs